Minimum age 12 years old
1. To be able to achieve 1450m to 1500m in a T20
2. To be a Regional/National Swimmer
3. To be within 0.5 seconds of a 50m Regional qualifying time, within 1.00 second of a 100m time & within 2 seconds of a 200m time
4. To complete a 10 x 100m Frontcrawl Test set off 1.30 with a minimum of 10 seconds rest
5. To attend a minimum of 5 sessions a week including 1 morning
6. To actively compete in Level 1, 2 & 3 Open meets
Swimmers must comply with a minimum of 4 of the above to remain in the squad
Please remember that your Squad must have Paddles, Fins, Drag shorts (not to tight or they won’t give you drag) and 2 drink bottles for every session.
If you are unable to comply with the Squad criteria an alternative squad will be found for you.
All squad movements are subject to the Coaches discretion